Based in CV2 5NB
Acorn Court aims to continue to provide a safe and secure environment for young people to grow, develop and prosper.
Acorn Court has seven self contained flats, a communal lounge, laundry room and garden for all the young people to access.
Who is eligible for the scheme?
- Young parent between 16 and 25 years
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Willing and able to engage in a support programme
- Be pregnant or already have a child under the age of three years
- Willing and able to work with outside agencies ie: Sure Start etc
- Willing and able to work towards moving on independantly
Acorn Court supported accommodation scheme.
What type of support is provided?
- Promoting good health
- Meeting emotional needs
- Keeping your child safe
- Social networking
- Supporting learning
- Setting boundaries
- Keeping a family routine
- Providing home and money
We also work together with other agencies to provide a wider support service and signpost to specialist services for drug and alcohol dependency,counselling and legal advice.
- Acorn Court
024 7645 2549
- Name of venue
- Acorn Court
- Venue address
- CV2 5NB
- Other Costs
- Please contact provider direct
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Referral form available on left hand side of this page
- Age Range catered for
16 years to 25 years